Sunday, December 19, 2010

Reflecting on the Reflection (clarifications)

 

After only two posts I've gotten some very positive feedback (!) and questions about the nature of this journal.

Q: Are you making this up as you go along?
A: I'd say 75% of the content was written in Paris.  It all happened, as I recall it.  If I post a piece of fiction, I'll indicate that.

Q: What's with the ugly Photoshopping of the photos?
A: Good question. I suppose I'm trying to take away some of the harshness of the low-res images.   I'll try to find a few more photos that work unretouched.

Q: Where are you going with all of this?
A: A number of folks suggested that I blog as part of the creative process.  Here it is.  If you're not aware of my public blog, it is here --I'm trying to bridge into the field of travel/food writing.  I know that may be a long journey, but it is one I've been traveling on for a while.  Since I was in my teens, I've wanted to be an author.  I've only ever been a writer, unpublished.  I know food, love food, and now I'm writing more about it.

Okay, now back to the story...

No comments:

Post a Comment